Sunday, October 19, 2008

MEA weekend in Minnesota

Here is Blake with his new "fro" for Halloween!
Poor Chilly tore her knee tendons during a breed check! I feel SO badly for her. She is getting grain, special hay and fresh water INSIDE our big barn for the next week.
As my farm manager, I don't think Blake planned on this being part of the package....at least he hoped the female looked better to Saltador than he did!
Jim and I went out in the woods looking for arrowheads and found these weird things growing on the trees.
We went to a craft fair, picked out our pumpkins, did more breedings and breed checks and rode horses. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and we had a lot of good fun and laughs. Dave is working on a very cool deer stand in a double secret woods location. His cell phone works so I know he can't be all that far away!

No comments: